BodyWerk P70 is the ultimate swirl and polishing mark removal for soft and hard paint system. The low dust formula is water based, silicone free, and keeps the surface temperature low. It’s the perfect compound to restore clear coat to highest level of gloss. The composition of BodyWerk P70 is suitable for removing sanding scratches from P1500 and finer.
Physical : Paste intergrading with micro powder (water based)
Colour : White
Odour : Mild
Finishing : High gloss
Viscosity : 20.5 mm²/s (40°C/ 104°F)
Grit size : 12.6+/-µm
Density : 1.05 kg/Lit
Shelf Life : 24 months
How To Use
How To Use
1. Drip 4 drops of BodyWerk P70 on the polishing pad. Preferably at 3 O’clock, 6 O’clock, 9 O’clock, and 12 O’clock direction.
2. Start to prime the pad by using the slowest speed or around 1000 RPM speed for 10 seconds.
3. Drip 4 drops on the polishing pad again.
4. Continue the polishing work and adjust the RPM based on your preference. Recommended speed is 3000 RPM to 4500 RPM for dual-action polisher and 800 RPM to 2000 RPM for rotary polisher.
5. Move the polisher in zig zag motion.
6. Wipe away the compound residue by using a damp cloth.
7. Repeat step no.3 to no.6 to get the perfect finishing.